Cloud Control – Managed Endpoints
Embracing the Modern Workplace
These days, users are more mobile than ever and expect to be able to do their job in a flexible manner: from any location, at any time, using a device of their choice — corporate or personal. IT departments no longer just support users to do their jobs; they also need to ensure corporate assets and data are controlled and secure. As technology evolves at the speed of light, the challenge for IT departments is to keep up with these evolutions all whilst maintaining security and compliance without the impact to the user experience.
Moving towards a modern workplace is all about managing users, corporate assets and data in a flexible, yet secure way. However, there is no “one-size-fits-all” approach. While some organizations benefit from a cloud-only approach, others gain more benefit more from a hybrid and co-managed infrastructure.
Cloud Control - Managed Endpoints
Cloud Control – Managed Endpoints is our innovative cloud-based Device Management-as-a-Service through which we build and maintain modern– and secure work environments, leveraging our management-, mobility-, security-, and collaboration expertise.
- Flexible choice of operating system (Windows, iOS, Android, MacOS) or form factor (smartphone, tablet, laptop, or (virtual) desktop)
- Creation, deployment and ongoing maintenance of security related configuration policies (Microsoft Endpoint Manager)
- Release, deployment and update management of Windows and 3rd-party applications *
- Secure-by-default with features like Self-Service Password Reset, Multi-Factor Authentication
- Company portal integration with Windows Store for Business
- Threat & Vulnerability management and reporting
- Firmware management for supported devices,
- Security monitoring through our Cloud Control – Security service
- Integration with MEM-CM or JAMF (Pro)