Products & Technology
Cloud platforms offer a flexible approach to scale up (or down) as your organization evolves. So should licensing. Being able to leverage a flexbile licensing plan tailored to your needs can help you save costs and time. However, with the myriad of services and solutions, deciding which licenses to use can be a challenging task.
As Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider (CSP), we can help you with both your Microsoft 365 and Azure licensing needs so you can manage your assignments in a more flexible manner.
- A device for everyone: from small to large, tablet-style, or rather a more traditional laptop. Whether you are on the road, need loads of power or are looking for an everyday companion, there is a Surface device for everyone.
- Secured with and through Windows 10: leverage the advanced capabilities in Windows 10 to get a flexible and secure experience.
- Benefit from Windows Hello: passwordless sign-in is the fastest, most secure way to unlock your Surface.
- Worry-free deployment through Autopilot: Needless to say, Microsoft’s own devices work perfectly together with Autopilot, making the deployment experience – even across large organizations – a breeze.
- Bring teams closer together: Everyone is seen, heard and can actively participate through the 4K Surface Hub 2 Camera, far-field microphone, crystal-clear speakers and an amazing 4K+ resolution screen.
- Turn any place into a (flexible) teamwork space: through its thin and sleek design, the Surface Hub 2S integrates into any workspace. From conference rooms to open spaces, you can take it anywhere with the mobile stand and battery.
- Move beyond just meetings: brainstorm with colleagues using Microsoft Whiteboard, collaborate across various devices, wirelessly share content with Miracast, and access and share your (personal) Office 365 files after signing in with your account.
Teams Meeting Rooms
Be more productive by introducing modern meeting room solutions and bring crystal clear audio and video into every meeting room whether they are small or large. There is a broad spectrum of devices that will help the meeting room experience truly light up in your organization. Never have another bad meeting!
We offer rooms assessments to help you select the right type of equipment that will perfectly fit with your existing meeting rooms. We can also install your rooms – including cabling and mounting the room devices – and configure and manage your room devices following our best practices which we created from our experience.